Beauty Obsession: Face Masks
Today, I wanted to share one of my beauty obsessions: face masks.
Whether you are already using or planing to use them; face masks, in all their forms (regular face masks, sheet masks, eye masks, sleeping masks) are a great addition to any skincare routine. Of course, the added benefits like instant hydration and glow, brightening, firming or anti-aging (depending on which you use) are reason alone to use them; they are also fun and so simple to use.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask - This mask smells amazing! It has a blend of bananas, vanilla, ground almonds and oats that nourish irritated skin. The texture and ground ingredients slightly exfoliate your skin, and leave it feeling super soft.
- Shangpree Gold Premium Modeling "Rubber" Mask - This mask is both hydrating and anti-aging. It provides long-lasting moisture retention, removes impurities, re-energizes and revitalizes the skin. Plus, it's so much fun to use (and peel off)!
- SK-II 'Skin Signature' 3D Redefining Mask - Love the instant glow, lifting and contour effect of this sheet mask. I typically use it right before a big event!
- Shangpree Gold Black Pearl Hydrogel Eye Mask - This eye mask helps fight fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging, while brightening your skin tone and diminishing dark circles. I love that it is soooo hydrating!
- La Prairie 'Skin Caviar' Luxe Sleep Mask - This overnight lifting and firming mask works wonders. I use it approximately 3 times a week (in conjunction with my La Prairie creams and serums - more on that later), and have noticed a huge improvement on my skin.